Starmade in Real Life

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    **If you have photoshopped pics of Starmade in real life (or vice-versa), POST THEM HERE:
    :)
    Sometimes I like to photoshop my SM screenshots into other things. I didn't see any threads dedicated to photoshopped SM into real-life pictures, so I thought I'd start one :).

This is my latest creation (of like 10 minutes ago):

Firelit Erotic Sunglasses-Prep Scene V1.png
    I call it: "Firelit Erotic Sunglasses Man"
    (it is now also my "cover" for my profile page :D).

I just felt proud and accomplished, and I kinda wanted to show it to other people. So I guess I'm starting a thread about it.

(As I said at the top)
    Please post your own Starmade-in-real-life pics below (or real-life-in-Starmade pics):

Reaction score
    Wonderful, in the future this will be paired with the likes of that Vietnam picture and the us flag on the hill in ww2.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Okay okay (its been a while, but) I've made another Starmade-Real Life Hybrid baby:
    I call it:
    "Pillow Talk Pose Daydream"
    ''Pillow Talk'' Pose Daydream.png
    I made it for a comment I left about how they should put in more sitting, on the new SM Trailer thread.
    (Link?:http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-final-countdown-t-minus.4514/page-3#post-70253 )

The picture represents, the dreamy prospect of us someday being able to sit like this in Starmade.
    ....-the "Pillow Talk" pose.

.........mmmm..... that would be nice...