Starmade continuously makes the same sound

Reaction score
    After loading into the galaxy, anything that makes sound will echo the sound over for about 3-4 seconds. This is not due to lag, the game its self runs fine. It makes the game unplayable when building a ship due to the sheer sound of placing blocks.

Reaction score
    I thought this was fixed. Does it go like a machine gun, or with a few milliseconds between?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    drop ur sound, I usually have my sound at a 4-6 instead of 10. I believe that's the default. I can place blocks without being annoyed by the sound that way.

Reaction score
    I thought this was fixed. Does it go like a machine gun, or with a few milliseconds between?
    Yes, the work around semi-helped. It makes the machine gun sound for a few seconds after loading into the world.[DOUBLEPOST=1414788088,1414787738][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, the work around semi-helped. It makes the machine gun sound for a few seconds after loading into the world.
    Nevermind, its still bad sounding like the machine gun.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I believe I'm having this same issue as well. Could having the latest version of Java be what's causing it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hello,

I'm having the same issue i think. The game makes a "woohwoowhoowhoo" over and over, and when i try to fire weapons or place blocks etc, it seem completly awfull.

Also the game is becoming more and more slow each update, i think it's a huge problem .Planets are loading in slow layers and needs maybe 1 minute to be completly loaded.