Starmade Community Tournament

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The idea is that someone from the team should organize a tournament with the starmade community. It would obviously have a energy/shield regeneration limit (and other if necessary) and consists, for example, of signing in with a crew of three people per ship and have duels or objectives (defend/attack station (or even planetary base), etc) in a tournament style, so at the end there's one winning team. The team could even give some kind of price (Their ship put as a rare boss in single player?) to motivate people.

Reaction score
    Sounds like it would be a challenge and a lot of fun :P Might I add something to the restrictions list? Nothing Crusade makes is legal XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think its a cool idea for sure. Though I don\'t think limiting things to much would be a good idea. It would discurage things like creative design and such. At least if the limitations are over done. (which IME they often are) I think tournament is a great idea though! Deffinatly would be a lot of fun!

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I think it\'s a great idea. I also think that we should set it up in a way that can display the game\'s strengths and weaknesses while providing valuable feedback for Schema to continue to evolve Starmade. Here\'s what I think could be done:

Have two teams each with a capital ship, a couple of medium-sized fire support or anti-fighter ships, and an array of fighters/turrets on each team, with mass limits for each of those.

...Or just have each team have a total mass limit and watch two fully crewed behemoths go at it.