StarMade Civilizations

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    These are a few ideas i came up with that I believe will make Starmade way better.

1) There should be cities on some of the planets with different species and monsters/aliens.

2) Other factions should exist which you can become allies with, go to war against, or trade with.

3) The basic skin should be totally changed and armor and hand held weapons should be introduced so you can fight other people/players on planets, bases, or in large ships.

4) Teleportation block to warp player from ships to bases.

5) Light speed block to travel to a set coordinate but it uses xb power per second based off of the ships mass. used in hot bar.

6) Tractor beam block connected to a docking station to dock friendly or enemy ships(so you can board). used in hot bar.

7) When a core over heats the remains of the ship should fall apart and float away in space(space junk).

8) Pirates should have a random collection of ships and have stronger planet bases.

9) Space stations shouldn't be abandoned but privately owned for either science or military.

10) There should be a map of your current solar system in the navigation screen.

11) planets should be much bigger!!!

12) Planets should have moons.

13) Asteroid fields should exist.

14) Make both planet sides look the same but put a 5-7 thick lave core o players cant dig to the other side.

15) Lava should flow and not be a block.

16) Change the leaf texture!!!

A lot of these ideas would make starmade more about the player and less about always being in a ship.

Reaction score
    Some of these ideas are already in the game,Hand guns, astroids, and tractor beam(sort of), and others are planed for FUTURE updates. Like... Far into the future.

Reaction score
    Civilizations essentially what player factions represent?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The idea for cities and other factions would be for single player so that you would have alot more to do than only fighting pirates alone. And i was thinking more of adding rocket launchers, machine laser guns and snipers so that you can build your own class when fighting.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    For astroid fields i was thinking a whole bunch of smaller ones that you would have to navigate through not the big ones that are easy to avoid.