Starmade 40k [Survival - RP - Dedicated]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4

It's the year 40k and your race has sent you to claim uncharted territory. Are you gonna fight for glory or pursue your own selfish interests?

What is Starmade 40k?

Starmade 40k is the only Starmade universe inspired in incredibly deep lore of Warhammer 40k. It puts everything in the same history book with our dedicated survival server and our forums.

What's the IP?
    109.169.18.153:57922

Are there any rules?
    • Your ships have to make sense and shouldn't completely disregard the 40k style.
    • Don't be a jerk.

...What is 40k?
    (Warhammer 40k, Battlefleet Gothic, Dawn of War, etc.)
    It's an IMMENSE universe that has brought us various videogames, tabletop games, novels and whatnot. It happens in the year 40 THOUSAND and the whole aspect of interstellar warfare is thoroughly covered. You can check out more about the universe here: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page#.U2E4vvhM1Sk

Last edited:
    Reactions: Darth Cestual
    Reaction score
    What is Starmade 40k?
    Starmade 40k is basically a project aiming to concentrate all the 40k experience into the same community. To bring players together with our forums (99% 40k related) and our dedicated server (100% 40k related).

What do I need to do to get in?
    The server is whitelisted to those who introduce themselves to the community.

Are there any rules?
    • Your ship has to be 40k related. As long as your ship has distinctive 40k features and doesn't contradict heavily the lore, you'll be fine.
    • Don't be a jerk.
    • Don't engage in PvP unless both parties agree or you're in nullsec (no man's land).
    ...What is 40k?
    It's an IMMENSE universe that has brought us various videogames, tabletop games, novels and whatnot. It happens in the year 40 THOUSAND and the whole aspect of interstellar warfare is thoroughly covered. You can check out more about the universe here: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page#.U2E4vvhM1Sk
    I find the idea of building a hive fleet or a mess of Ork rocks to be appealing. I will look into this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I find the idea of building a hive fleet or a mess of Ork rocks to be appealing. I will look into this.
    There's actually a few people who've talked about doing:

But you'd be the first brave enough to take on the Tyranids.

Reaction score
    well since my space whale wasn't very functional, I opted for a space dolphin with rabies...

I really like how this one turned out. I think I can pull off some 'nids.

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Starmade 40k will be officially on adventure mode. This means your actions will now be part of the official Starmade 40k lore starting in a fresh new Galaxy!

The time has come to purge the unclean, to build a future for the greater good, to bluntly MAIM, KILL & BURN, to proof that there's never enough dakka, and more.

Good luck.

NOTE: The server will be reset today. If you want to recover something from the old universe you will get a download link.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Looking forward to the adventure mode!
    It has been open for nearly a week now.
    It's interesting to see how much sentimental value ships gain when you craft the materials for it! (And the occasional items you buy in the shop).

The Emperor's Finest (our faction) have finally set up their base and their basic ships to expand the Imperium's territory. Right now the server is mostly Imperium, with one Chaos faction.

Also wanted to add that we're probably bringing some sort of periodical update on things that happen in the sm40k universe, you'll soon see!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Update:

If you're in the server and want to invite a friend to play with you, you can do so now. Just tell me in the forums or in-game, and as long as you accept responsability for his actions, he's whitelisted.

Fly safe and gon't get blown up by an asteroid filled with thrusters and Orks.

Reaction score
    It seems to be coming along nicely, really enjoying my time on the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    UPDATE

Admins of Starmade 40k would like to announce that the whitelist filter has been removed from the server.

The reason it was there in the first place was to avoid random people from spawning deathcubes (and ships of other lores) and disrupting the immersion of other players. But since we started survival mode a week ago, we doubt anyone will want to break the rules with such hard earned and valuable vessels.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm considering that as well. I wish I had more time to play here as I love the lore. Someday soon I might build something you can use though.

Reactions: rariisan