Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Starcraft 1 Buildings - Protoss Nexus

Info:

Creator: Sheldin
    Mass: 11201.2 (Blocks: 112012)
    Length: 141m, Height: 48m, Width: 141m
    Power: 76033.9 (1150917.7 e/sec)
    Thrust: 7172.1 (For docking purposes - since it is a building after all..)
    Sheilds: 1314187.0 (19977 s/sec), Blocks 65746, Recovery 4.0

Exterior - Docked

Exterior - Not Docked

Interior

I might add/remove some bits and pieces here and there when I get around to it. This is just the finished product - 1.0 - and I'm quite satisfied with the results.

Yes, this is a "ship".. However, I built it as a ship only because I want to be able to use it on diferent places, and not only on single-player (I don't know of any other way than the Catalog system..). And since its a ship it can't really land smoothly on flat surfaces so when I get around to building my space-station (or City in this case) this "ship" will be docked right at the center along other Protoss buildings surounding it.

I already have a few more on-going Starcraft related projects as I'm writing this post. I just wanted to kick-off my forum-activity with a "Screenshot Awesome!" post! :)

Hope you like it!!

Cheers

Reaction score
    I will shortly begin my ships from starcraft. I have:
    scout
    mutalisk
    guardian
    scourge(only one thats done)
    interceptor
    wraith
    devourer
    brood lord
    banshee
    overlord
    viking
    shuttle
    warp prism
    dropship/medivac(dropship with astrotech beams)
    phoenix
    void ray (maybe)
    no carrier, corrupter, mothership, leviathan or battlecruiser
    arbiter(permacloak corvette thing)
    hercules dropship(huge heavily sheided dropship, maybe 100 mass)
    observer(don\'t know what to do with this, any suggestions?)

Any of your attempts would be nice. I also need to know how to upload pictures.

Reaction score
    so it would be an unarmed perma cloak scout ship? i can live with that.

protoss ships will be in yellow and brown, zerg in red and purple, and terran in grey and blue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    @Keon

I would use yellow instead of brown if the yellow wasn\'t so harsh on the yellow part. It makes it look plastic imho. So I decided to go with brown simply because it\'s more subtle, easier on the eyes and it doesn\'t make the building look plastic. Thanks for your input though!

Reaction score
    I knew that -_-

Now that I think about it, ice crystals look like minerals, and ice planets look like the planet Braxis...

Time to build an scv with astrotech and salvage beams. Already built it, but once again need to know how to take and post screenshots. anyways it WILL be a ship, but it will barely have enough propulsion to slide along the ground and jump a little we are thinking, meh, 15 max speed.

Too bad there isn\'t a more advanced ai configuration, because then i would take out its one shield block for a bobby ai module, and set it to collect say, ice crystals, and to repair say, damaged friendly ships.