Starbie Industries

Reaction score

S T A R B I E

• G E S A M T K U N S T W E R K

Gesamtkunstwerk, it is the word that describes a creation as "a total work of art"and now, it represents us.
    Here, at Starbie Industries we strife to sate the criteria of artistic merit. We strife to build what one would call,
    "a total work of art.
    "Gesamtkunstwerk is the manifesto Starbie Industries proposes to the universe of ship

design and construction. As an architect ofvessels of all sizes, shapes and structure, we always break conventions,
    we always challenge the norms of a shipwright, wetry tobuild what one would call, sublime.
    - Captain Starburst; Owner of Starbie Industries

B I O G R A P H Y

Coming Soon

• S H I P S •
    The Lex Pavane
    The Stingray
    The Dervish
    The Starbie

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    C A P I T A L - C L A S S

• T H E - L E X - P A V A N E •
    The Lex Pavane was inspired by a organic structures and mould compounds; It focuses on slimline design
    while trying to capture the traditions of Starbursts specie. As a devout follower of his religion, Starburst designed
    a ship to travel a reaver in a shape of a cathedral in which it would serve as a safe haven and a swarm-dreadnought

for his faction, Navis. Stats are classified; The Lex Pavane is a vertical structured ship that focuses on pure rotation
    speed achieved by its narrow and tall design.
    Starbie Industries made their first breakthrough with their Cathedral Class battleship after witnessing the destruction
    of a core capital ship in reaver space due to the fact it was out manoeuvred by swarm ships. As a concept ship, the Lex
    Pavane still requires testing and internal work. Any pilot who is brave enough to navigate such an odd ship would need
    to take advantage of vertical movements and take advantage of its high turn speed.

Shipwright/ Designer: Captain-Starburst
    (Constructed in an RP server)

Front Screenshot 2014-05-23 00.58.24.png Screenshot 2014-05-23 00.59.25.png Side Screenshot 2014-05-23 00.59.45.png Back Screenshot 2014-05-23 01.00.29.png
    Bottom Turret Screenshot 2014-05-23 01.01.47.png Screenshot 2014-05-23 01.02.02.png Decal tumblr_n60p8uhHUI1tudznvo9_1280.jpg

L I G H T - D E S T R O Y E R - C L A S S

• T H E - S T I N G - R A Y •

The stingray or often nicknamed, Sting Raider; It is a ship dedicated for atmospheric combat as well having
    the ability to traverse space. This vehicle is used for light fighter work as its high thrust to body weight ratio
    makes up for a high agile ship that is only to be used by pilots that perform well in disposable ships that
    get the job done.
    The Sting Raider also features diving abilities where it's hollow centre adds an additional psychological effect
    by triggering a atmospheric reaction in the form of a siren causing loud shrieks to rattle the enemy's ears.

Front Screenshot 2014-05-23 11.31.56.png Back Screenshot 2014-05-23 11.31.23.png Engine Screenshot 2014-05-23 11.32.09.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    L I G H T - D E S T R O Y E R - C L A S S

• T H E - D E R V I S H •

The Dervish is one of the more conceptual ships and commissions assigned to Starbie Industries. The main
    criteria was, build something inspired by asymmetrical Caldari Ships and build something that would
    "f**k your s**t up." And so, we did, by collaborating with ship designer, Captain Starburst and internal
    expert, TheEthanEffect and others such as DylanMathys, Starbie industries were able to take this ship
    to a whole new level of raid.
    Featuring a few turrets to handle small targets and Amcs, this manoeuvrable spacecraft is an important asset
    when one decides to traverse the reaver territories.

Internal Engineer: TheEthanEffect
    Turret Assistance: DylanMathys

Interior Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.06.55.png Entrance Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.07.07.png
    Front Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.09.18.png Back Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.10.05.png

• T H E - S T A R B I E •
    Every shipwright begins somewhere, starting from the smallest to the biggest. The Starbie is the signature
    proposal of unconventional aesthetics which brings us back to the notion of exploration and conceptual
    development. The Starbie features 4 protruding arms that help protect the core components from side damage
    with spaced armor theory in mind.
    Although turning speed is on the average compared to the Sting Ray, The Starbie promises a much more bigger
    punch in range and damage as well as offering newer pilots that sweet spot between speed and control.
    This is
    Starburst's very first ship and thus featuring it would only be respectful to the moral code of a

shipwright.

Bottom Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.40.47.png Front Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.40.56.png Side Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.41.10.png
    Back Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.41.19.png Design Element Screenshot 2014-05-23 12.42.19.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    sounds intresting, but could you change the colour or make the text bigger? it might be just me but its kinda hard to read.

Reactions: therimmer96

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Your ship designs are interesting, but the text requires squinting and shoving your face into the monitor to read. :P

Reactions: therimmer96

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Your ship designs are interesting, but the text requires squinting and shoving your face into the monitor to read. :p
    I look very odd in college with my nose on the screen :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The text! My eyes!

Text problems aside, that ship is freaking fantastic. It looks awesome, though I have no idea what is what on the thing. Or which side is up or down. Regardless, it looks awesome. Props.

Reaction score
    The text! My eyes!

Text problems aside, that ship is freaking fantastic. It looks awesome, though I have no idea what is what on the thing. Or which side is up or down. Regardless, it looks awesome. Props.
    Front of the ship is where the skull is, the base is where the thickest part of the ship is; where the turret is. In my titan class ship however, one will not be able to tell where the ship begins C:.

Updated text to size 3, hopefully people can see it now. Things are different for you when you have a retina display.

Reaction score