Star Wars: CR90 Corvette

Reaction score
    I basically just added a few thrusters to make it go forward, nothing special.

Reaction score
    This looks totally amazing! I have loved all the ships you posted (That ive seen). Im working on filling up the daedalus (Nice spelling by me.) you made with modules because it was just super sexy looking. I will look forward to flying this!

Reaction score
    Don\'t hesitate to send me a PM with some pictures when you are done with the Daedalus.

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    is exactly 1 block to long each block in star made has the same demension as the ones in minecraft meaning they are 1 meter square and wookieepedia states that the cr-90 is 150meters long sorry i had to point this out but im stickler for details even though mine is still a work in progress as well.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CR90_corvette

Reaction score
    If you read one of my update posts you would learn why I did it longer. I\'m getting a bit tired of people making snap comments, when they didn\'t even read my posts.

This project is finished and I like it the way it is. I\'m sorry if I\'m getting a bit defensive but it\'s these kinds of comments that really frustrates me. Don\'t get me wrong though, criticism is welcome, but ignoring my posts and stating something I already explained is just damn annoying.

Reaction score
    Don\'t worry about trolls, you\'ll get them in every community. This is a very nice ship, and I\'d say it\'s quite awesome that you managed to a quite high fidelity build like that and only be off by a few meters.

Better focus on what looks best than strictly stick to your model.

Reaction score
    you do realize that the real thing had 4 turrets on top and four on bottom? have you ever played the star wars RTS?

Reaction score
    \"Taim & Bak H9 dual turbolasers (2 turrets: 1 dorsal, 1 ventral). Taim & Bak H9 single turbolasers (4 turrets mounted on dorsal escape pods: 2 port, 2 starboard).\"

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CR90_corvette

I have not played the Star Wars RTS, so I wouldn\'t know the difference. However, most Star Wars games I know does tend to make their own versions of almost everything, so it\'s possible they made a different version of the CR90 Corvette.