• Romulan GUI

• Borg GUI

• Cardassian GUI

• Jem'hadar GUI

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Reaction score
    Welcome Trekkies!

This thread is about the Star Trek Alien GUI series, I am working on.

The first GUI is the Klingon GUI in a dark red design.
    Here some pics:

For more information click here:

Hope you like my work. I want to make the GUIs better and better so leave suggestions for me in the comments. Report bugs or any other issues. And have fun playing StarMade!

Live long and prosper!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Welcome Trekkies!

Here some pics:

Hope you like my work. I want to make the GUIs better and better so leave suggestions for me in the comments. Report bugs or any other issues. And have fun playing StarMade!

Live long and prosper!
    this is awesome!
    great job !!!!
    the empire is proud

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome Trekkies!

Here some pics:

Live long and prosper!
    When i seen this i bust out into maniacally laughing i am already using it thank you and keep making these Qapla

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    qaSpu'DI' 'oH lo' vIS gui Dun nuq SoHvaD Degh He 'angbogh wItlha' 'ej nuq SoH ta' nISwI' laH wej loS jIH veb wa' nuq rur vIlegh qamuSHa' qar vIparHa' or for those who do not speak klingon

after using it for a while i really like the GUI it is great i love what you have done with the map symbols and what you done with the disruptor i can not wait for the next one to see what it is like

Reaction score
    qaSpu'DI' 'oH lo' vIS gui Dun nuq SoHvaD Degh He 'angbogh wItlha' 'ej nuq SoH ta' nISwI' laH wej loS jIH veb wa' nuq rur vIlegh qamuSHa' qar vIparHa' or for those who do not speak klingon

after using it for a while i really like the GUI it is great i love what you have done with the map symbols and what you done with the disruptor i can not wait for the next one to see what it is like
    jIQuch gui rur. lcars gui je qay' DaH tI' SoH? 'e' Sov mo' 'e' vIQoypu' neH vIneH gui wej Qap 'op. I translated this with bing translator. I do not speak klingon. :)

I am glad that you like the GUI. Have you now fixed the problem withe the LCARS GUI, Dragon? I just would like to know this, because I heard that the GUI does not work for some people.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    jIQuch gui rur. lcars gui je qay' DaH tI' SoH? 'e' Sov mo' 'e' vIQoypu' neH vIneH gui wej Qap 'op. I translated this with bing translator. I do not speak klingon. :)

I am glad that you like the GUI. Have you now fixed the problem withe the LCARS GUI, Dragon? I just would like to know this, because I heard that the GUI does not work for some people.
    works fine so far i have messed around in a few klingon ships as well with it like a D7 or its refit the K'tinga class and got the lacars one working too

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have a borg skin and my ship is a borg cube, the borg GUI would be so awesome to complete this :D

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That Klingon UI would probably look better if you were to flip the buttons over... Currently the text bleeds way over the text in some places and it looks bleh.

Also, assuming it's possible, you might want to put a very faint triangle grid effect behind the default boxes. Not enough to interfere with the text, but just enough to look a little more... Klingon. Furthermore, the targeting reticle should be thinner... I see what you're trying to do there but it just clutters up the screen and can sometimes block the ability to see those pirate petaQ' running away from your ship.