star.the-rebel-alliance.com - #1 on starmade-servers!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Note to self. Just because the preview is on a black background, that doesn\'t mean the bloody main page will be.

Edit: There. That\'s better. Now it\'s actually bloody legible.

Reaction score
    Best server I\'ve played on so far. Admins are super active. 10/10 would fire my AMC\'s into zen\'s exhaust ports.

Reaction score
    this is the worlds most annoying font to read. I gave up after the title

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I can see this server is well ran and has a lot going for it, I even want to donate but I was not exacty able to find out who to donate it to.

I am working on a custom starwars themed ship based of the CR-90. My first model is already on your server called the CR-120, but with the huge massive blue print list i doubt anyone will see or use it :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I won\'t be running any events for a little bit - partially because studies, partially because focused on having the server set up for the next level of event making.

We\'re talking Roosevelt levels of accomplishment, if this comes to pass, though.

So; please speak to \"thecrazyman\" or \"BRO_THOM\" about getting pirate raids, station hunts, treasure hunts, cargo protection missions, demolition races, building contests, trivia contests, raffles, \"one left standing\" PvP matches, etc.

I will still be on hand when online for admin duties like tech support.

Likewise, if you are on server, and have a faction base, please send me the coordinates! It\'ll be important for the restructuring...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'ve already stripped the factions list of microfactions, and will be doing more in a few more days. And then... catalogue reduction time.