Sphere Industries (The Story)

Reaction score
    Sphere Industries.
    A Story of an expanding Industrial conglomorate making it's first steps to inhabiting space.

Hello fellow starmade players. In this topic i will post my ongoing builds in my single player mode.

Introduction to Abain System
    The Abain system a solar system on the outer edge of the Zircon Galaxy. It has little to no close neighboring star systems, so it's almost entirely cut off from the rest of the Galaxy at the moment. There are 2 planets orbiting the Blue Dwarf Abain, and one asteroid belt. Mining in the belt is rather difficult because it is in close proximity of the Star. And there are a lot of pirates in the system contending for the resources.

The Beacon
    Beacon S-P517P005N424 was found by a Sphere reconnaisance vessel on the 27th of april, 2015. The beacon was left behind by another civilization. Probably related to the people on the homeworld of the SIC. A large B-class Tekt asteroid was found near the beacon. And the SIC has decided that it will invest in constructing a habitable mining colony anchored to the asteroid.

The Beginning
    The Reconnaisance vessel has reported its findings to the SIC. And Cargo vessels have brought supplies to the site. Construction can now commence...

IMGUR ALBUM (Current Progress)

Credits (Stuff i used from other people, albeit slightly modified sometimes)

Standardized 17x7x7 Shipment Container by Drybreeze

More to come soon...