Speed and Gravity Changes

Reaction score
    I just started playing StarMade yesterday and I absolutely love it! :D

Here are some suggestions I have though.
    1. I absolutely love how acceleration is done but it would be cool is there was either a much higher max speed that is hard to reach (needs many thrusters) or that larger ships/ships with more thrusters have a higher max speed. This would make things cooler because I find it annoying how all ships have the same max speed as it can make ship battles annoying sometimes.
    2. Gravity. I really like the whole idea of gravity but here's what's happening in my game: I have a space station with a gravity unit and I have a block that sets my spawnpoint in the station. It seems that the gravity unit works on a player by player basis, meaning when I turn it on other players can still float and the gravity doesn't affect them. Also, when I am killed, even though I don't leave the station I can float again and must again turn on the gravity. I would like this to be changed if this is not a glitch.
    3. Make a planet's gravitational field larger. Even at 100 m away from a planet with a tiny ship there is barely any, if any, gravitational field/pull towards the planet. It would be cool if there was a larger gravity field.
    4. Another thing, allowing for the creation of one big ship where one person is the pilot and other people have access to the guns and one person per cockpit/core is allowed. (this might already exist I am not sure)
    5. Ships shields regenerate much too quickly which is aggravating.
    6. The ability to turn a planet into a ship with enough thrusters and/or planet devastating weapons/weapons capable of inducing mass destruction or destroying entire planets. Or just planet based weapons in general. Or planet defense systems so that you could shoot down ships from a planet :P

I'm not really sure if I'm suggesting in the correct place or format so I apologize if I have done something wrong.

Last edited: