Specific ships for pirates and Trading Guild

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This really isn't a problem or anything it's just a question I need help with. Is it possible to assign specific ships to specific in-game factions? Like making a pirate ship that isn't the default ship that is already in the game, but making a ship of my own that I feel would be a really good pirate ship and make it so only pirates use it. Same for the trading guild, is there a way to make a specific ship for them and only they can use them? I know if I make a ship for the trading guild and place it in the catalog, I know when I explore I'll find pirates using them, that is what I don't want. Is there a way to do this?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Go to the catalog menu, then the ADMIN tab, and for the permissions for each blueprint you have, you can select \"Use by enemy\" ([X]) in order to have the enemy factions use the blueprint. If you don\'t set it as enemy-useable but just \"other\" then I think that only the trading guild faction will use it.

Reaction score
    Few things to note (or not to note):

• Pirate/Trade ship doesn\'t need to have a faction core.
    • It will take some time before you will see them being used.
    • For now AI can\'t use missiles.
    • Make them fast, shielded and powerful at your own risk :p You might never be able to kill them.
    • But having lots of variety on pirate ships is great fun.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks guys, it\'ll take me a while to make the ships but yea, I want to make a few different looking small ships and then frigets and such. It would be cool if I fly into a group of pirates and there is one friget surrounded by other smaller different types of ships. While the trading guild has fighters and cargo ships and such and frigets of their own.