Spawn Button Does Not Work

Reaction score
    I don\'t even have an option to spawn. I start my single player game and im just forever spinning. No box opens with the spawn option, I cant chat to use a command, I can\'t even open the menu to quit the game or kill myself.

Reaction score
    It\'s getting on my nerves now, as there\'s no good way to resolve it without closing everything.

I\'m logged in with starmote on my admin account, and then I want to play on my player account, but it gets stuck on the spawn menu while downloading somebody\'s skin, and even when it\'s done + after relog, it remains stuck.

Best part is, since the game doesn\'t respond to anything (though it doesn\'t seem to freeze), I have to force close it, which will automagically close starmote and every instance of the launcher (blockeditor, whatever) too, so yea, the bug is pissing me off big time.

Reaction score
    Maybe, just backup your blueprints, saves, and whatever you need backed up, and reinstall the game? (Delete the folder once things are backed up and install) IDK, but this might work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had a problem that sounds similar to this and I lowered my resolution some and it fixed the issue. other than that I would just say re-install the whole thing.