Spaceships!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just thought I'd show some of my creations, annoyingly the screenshot tool seems to have turned all the glass white, so please just imagine the white blobs as glass coloured...

The Spectre MK IV
    I'm pretty proud of this one and it was my first proper ship
    It has had various upgrades since the original design but externally it is mostly the same

The Dragonfly fighter

The Pernicious
    This is my first large ship and while it is operational, it is still a work in progress

So what do you lot think? :)

Reaction score
    can you post a download for the spectre mk4? or PM me one if you don\'t want it escaping. i don\'t play multiplayer at all (yet) and almost all of my ships are little light things. i need to learn to make even the medium sixed ships (like this one) look good, and yours looks like a good thing to study.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks MisterVec

Mitchelltrt, sure, I\'ll upload it later today.

Although, to be quite honest, I\'m not sure how effective it will be, I built it focusing on appearance and only started to make it functional after.
    I\'ve never played multiplayer myself, so I really have no idea how good or bad it might be.

There\'s also no clever optimal design, all the components have been \'dumbly\' squeezed in.
    (the plan for the MKV is a complete overhaul of all systems, optimising everything, where possible)

I\'ll upload one of the older marks as well, which has a lot less in it (it\'s almost just a shell) , Then if you want, you could start experimenting with optimisation yourself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    MK IV:
    http://star-made.org/node/8774

MK I:
    http://star-made.org/node/8775