Space Texture Bug

Reaction score
    Hey guys...
    I've been playing Starmade since last year when the Yogscast advertised for it. The game immediately drew me towards it with the adventure, pvp, sandbox, and space elements. By far, Starmade is my favorite game... Though, recently when I downloaded a recent patch, I logged on and the texture for space was missing... or at least that's what I think--- I fly around in my badass spaceship and space is completely WHITE... Some parts in space are fine, as in: space is black with stars, and planets have their atmosphere colors-- rarely. I can still play Starmade but it bugs the hell out of me when my white spaceship blends in with outer space.
    Thanks- DwarfBeards

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Thats very strange...

What background options are you currently selecting?

The new update has a procedural background option. Have you tried changing the settings to lower the res / turning it on / off?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What about glitching textures, where hardened hulls change their textures, and stretch, plus have half-invisible textures, and the other half other block textures? Cos that's what I have right now.

Reaction score
    What about glitching textures, where hardened hulls change their textures, and stretch, plus have half-invisible textures, and the other half other block textures? Cos that's what I have right now.
    Enable VBO bulk mode.