Space Story

Reaction score
    Okay, I am going to level with you, I made this texture pack a while ago. I've been updating it for a long time now. It worked well with the old star made that supported 32x32 textures. The current system does not. The Old Style has the same problem of not working correctly, at least from my first hand inspection of this situation. So for now I don't believe the textures are going to look very good, so you have been warned..

Basically what I said on the original post:

I played Cave Story and said "hey I play StarMade too, why don't I make a texture pack" from which I did so. It ended in me saying something about mimicking the style on most textures accept for retrofitting others being most of the terrain textures. So there all original for the most part from different degrees of uhm originality. I give Dōkutsu Monogatari and his Studio Pixel all the rights they deserve. Credit to the developer blah blah blah.

-->Space Story 2.0<---

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Oh goodness, these remind me of the old school textures. Downloaded, favorited, purchased, called the cops.

Reaction score
    Cool. Although the contrast in the 3rd image is a little strong, I'll probably get.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    the stone is a bit strange or is it me that's looking bad ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    These seem pretty cool, I like the overall style. I might give them a run if I get the time.