Space Corgis

Reaction score
    Hello! We are the Space Corgis!

The Corgis are currently based on brilliancecinema.hopto.org:4242 (Faction ID 10003) and are Public!

We are currently working on expanding our Corgi HQ to include docking bays and getting loot from pirate bases so we can roll in the dough.

We also have many handy ship designs!

• The UberMiner series! All of them have no weapons, though you can add some if you wish.

TinyUberMinerV1

2 cannons to mine with.
    • Can be bought on the default starting budget by selling everything you own and buying it. (You'll be left with 25 credits)
    • No defenses!!

[*]MiniUberMinerV1

• 8 big cannons to mine with.
    • No denfeses.
    • Core is hiding in cockpit.

[*]UberMinerV1

• 20 big cannons to mine with, all focused for spot mining.
    • Minimal sheilding, enough to hold of basic pirates.
    • Try taking out a pirate base with it! The secret is to mine out the turret docks from underneath the turrets. I did it. Was funner than blowing it up
    • Core is hiding behind cockpit.
    • (Working on V2!)

[*]SuperUberMinerV1

• 48 huge cannons to mine with! Focused into a "nozzle" for a better mining experience.
    • ~3k sheilds.
    • Entrance is in the back.

[*]The MiniBattlecruiserV1!

• 10 missles: 6 dumb missles and 4 lock-on missles. 600 damage each.
    • One huge cannon, does around 7000 damage per second
    • ~3k sheilds.
    • (Working on V2)

[*]The StealthShuttle!

• Completely invisible to radar and sight.
    • Bonus: Actually manages to look kind of nice. Unlike what I've heard from how a Stealth Ship has to look like.
    • (Only one "seat")

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s really nice to list them the way you did.
    I\'d love to present you the Manta frame one of these days, but I\'d especialy love to see an image of this so-called nice-looking stealth ship O: (I build with appearance ind mind a lot so I\'m always interested to see what others do :) )

Reaction score
    Okay, so here\'s some pictures of the stealth shuttle, I tried my best to not have any power blocks jutting out. The dimensions are 5x5x13.

Note, I said it looks \"kind of nice\", meaning it looks nicer than it could have.

?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the provided imagery! Definately looks like a powerful ship, am I rigth? ;D
    No...? Okay.

Moving on. This seems suited perfectly for a small and fast scout role, my only hic with it being the complete exposure of the core. Of course it\'s purpose is to avoid any form of detection, but in the event of a system failure this would get really hairy really fast. I\'d only let it pass because of its actual role and what it\'s meant to do.

Uhm.. Looking at it I can\'t see anything else it can do but spying, so to be efficient these babies would need to be relatively expendable, so how expensive to these come up?

I\'m also pleased to tell you that your functional and complete ghost ship does indeed look more interesting than those borg-like cubes.

PS: Is that a church with thrusters down there??

Reaction score
    The stealth shuttles are as lightweight and compact as possible, I just tested it and with only 2 more blocks it can\'t power the cloak, jammer, and engines at the same time without running out of power (slowly at least).

I don\'t have plans on trying to make this design any smaller unless there\'s a program to generate the most efficient reactor design possible for a given volume.

I tried my hand at making a reactor design to power a ship that can actually fight when stealthed, but it got really annoying really fast to try and make a giant, compact cube.

Currently I\'m working on a turret to defend our space station(s).

PS: It\'s just someone\'s ship, it\'s not a church though.