Some Sugestions

Reaction score
    Hello Schema,

I have just a small list of thing that i would love to see come into the game, now these may have been suggested before but i just have my little twist on them

Blasters: Now have you seen the blasters from startrek, that is what type of style i am suggesting. now I'm not saying exactly like them but I'm just saying in that style.

#2 Armour: now to defend yourself from thing like the weapons you should have something to protect you, now I'm not saying Amour like in minecraft, I'm saying like some techno Armour and like personal shields

#3 Teleporters: now this would give you the feature to lock onto a ship and teleport into it, now you would do this by getting into the teleporter block now you would have to break there shields first no you cant just jump in and destroy them

#4 lockable doors: maybe make a way to lock a door, maybe via a computer block. and this isn't like locking it for a faction this is like having a personal password on it.

well that is my short list of items, if they could get put in that would be great if they could get put in!

thanks, Dead

Reaction score
    1- So. Many. Grammatical. Errors. Must resist. Grammar naziism.

2- Handheld weapons are a planned feature

3- Ships have armor, in most future scenarios armor is useless, however personel shields do sound interesting.

4- I support teleporting from place to place, but only from one part of YOUR ship, to another, or down onto a planet, asteroid, or space station.

5- Capatain\'s quarters anyone?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    First off, author:

I can see the errors this young one has, hmm, but potentioal I also-

NO. YOU DID NOT MISSPELL STARTREK. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME, YOU HEAR? DEAD!!! I CAN RESIST GRAMMAR NAZIDOM AS MUCH AS THE COMMENT ABOVE ME, BUT MY FANBOY SIDE WILL NOT PERMIT THAT HEINOUS CRIME! TASTE CROWBAR!

Now, shadowcrusnik:

Anyway, in reply to the captain\'s quarters, why not a captain\'s chair too?

Reaction score
    hey shadowcrusnik,

i can see were your going with the ideas you have and the tweaks as well. oh and a Capatain\'s quarters sounds like a great idea.

Reaction score
    XD misspelling startrek was me typing fast after the spell check made it into Sartre, and you know the rest :P