Some new things

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, so today i would like to tell you what new thing, changes could this game use.So, lets take a look at some ideas:

1. Getting rid of the lonely atmosphere:

a) Ever looked around you and noticed that your the only one (Besides from the pirates and space traders that are the only life form and even they show up rarely)? My idea is to add more factions like space police, united federation or stuff like that.

b) An option to make your own army and try to forge an empire. Make a ship blueprint, gather the necessary resources to make it and start building them one after another, for example to build your ship you need 10 hull, 3 shields, 1 weapons moduel, so, you have 50 hull, 15 shealds and 5 weapons moduels, that means you can make 5 ships.

c) There could also be civilians. When your at the shop you could se ships come and go, transport, freigters, scouts, all sort of ship. Also city planets, with huge citys, factorys, bases and more.

2. More realistic gameplay:

a) When docking, you dont just teleport like now, but you can see the whole docking process. Also i had a little bug with docking when it got me teleported into a wall, when i undocked i started shacking and then teleported more further away, it seems that i cant rotate the docking module which placed me sideways.

b) more realistic combat like when you get shot the block that got shot starts burning and stuff. Better maneuverability in combat.

c) Bigger speed limit. A possibility to instal a advanced a engine or a moduel that could let you reach higher speed and cover up more ground more faster.

d) Make those planets more realistic, perhaps bigger, make them round if possible.

Thats all for now, if i get more ideas, ill be sure to post them. Hope you enjoyed reading them.

Reaction score
    But, by far, you\'ve made it a lot more clearer the point trying to be made. +1 all the way.