Some Idea's:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you are a man in space! but everything looks so smal.

i could buy everything out of the shop and build a ship from it and buy the ship over and over again. it get never out of stock.

if you start this game wy do you spawn next to a shop wy not on a planet with recources to build your first house for safety and build a ship from ores of that planet to get to a shop for more parts?

and wy is there no pirate planets??????????

are there gonna be buildable stargates?

DOES SOMEONE WANT LUNAR-ROVERS ????

anyways GREAT game ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    They might fix that whole \"getting everything in the first few minutes of the game\" part, but keep in mind this is still in alpha so those updates won\'t happen until much later. The pirate planet thing is a good idea but we already have squardons of pirates and bases, a planet would be a bit much besides, pirates don\'t really have a home. They go around plundering and stealing, I don\'t think they are thinking of realestate. The starting on a planet, I would like that but where would you get your battery units, the thrusters and ship hulls? If we do start on a planet we should start with a pre-built half destoryed small ship, and from there you can rebuild it and leave the planet. For the \"lunar rover\" you should read more around the forums, Shema is already thinking of adding vehicle cores, same as a ship only for planets and space stations. I\'ll probably make mine look like Armored Cores/Mechwarriors. An for the stargate there are a lot of threads talking about it, and it would probably fill the game with more bugs then what shema can fix, if he does add it into the game, it won\'t be until very much later.

Reaction score
    \"The starting on a planet, I would like that but where would you get your battery units, the thrusters and ship hulls?\"

there could be few planets which would contain damaged thrusters& cores etc.. scattered across the surface of the planet, you\'d just have to look around and find the ship parts, it would also make sense, that way you could repair your shipwreck..

but yeah, I think that the \"you can get everything within first 5 minutes\" is there on purpose, so people can test things faster = easier bug fixing, it will sure balance out in the later stages of the game

and that starting on a planet idea is really cool