Some convenience suggestions.

Reaction score
    First, A grappling hook for the suit. Target an object and press the grappling hook button.If it's within range, you'll be latched; you'll move as if you were a block attached to that ship. You can still fly as normal, until your hook line hits max range. You can draw yourself in (at slightly higher speed than flying) by holding down the grapple button; double-tap the grapple button to undo it.

With this there's no more:

1. "Where did I park?" problems.

2. Players can hitch a ride on a factioned ship without fiddling through the faction system.

3. Helps allieve the slowness of flying in a spacesuit. I'm sure everyone has the issue where your ship is still moving after you disembark.

Next, a recall ability. I noticed that if the space above your core is blocked, You'll be teleported to the nearest available slot above your core. With large ships, it can be a pain to get back in.

It's fairly simple, if you press the recall button within a range of your last piloted ship, you'll automatically be put back in the pilot's seat (Or computer).

Finally, a block list in build mode. You can see how many of each block you have on your ship/station. While on the list, you can click on a block type to highlight where they are. It'll help track down those errant blocks after you modify your ship extensively.