[Solved] No text, no stuff in the shop

Reaction score
    Hello everyone,

I haven't played StarMade for some month and wanted to try it out again. I deleted everything I still had on my computer like the folder in %AppData% and my normal gamefolder on my disk. I downloaded the launcher and opened it as an admin. After it finished, I updated Java aswell and started the game. I opened up a Sandbox Singleplayer, because I wanted to learn the basics again.

Somehow my game seems to be missing something. The textwindows that open up in the right top corner don't have any text. The shop is totally empty aswell and even the help-window has no stuff in it.

When I click on the things in my toolbar, nothing happens.

Any ideas whats wrong with my game?

Some screens:

Greetings from Recki

PS. Maybe I am missing out something really easy. Sorry if thats the case :P

Reaction score
    What's your PC specs? While I wouldn't know how to sort this, giving these details can allow someone else to.
    There's always been various issues surrounding Intel graphics.

Reaction score
    Hey,

AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
    Intel i5 3570k
    8 GB RAM

Reaction score
    A post on the old site suggests that this is an issue with Radeon drivers. Visit the AMD website and make sure you have the latest version installed.

Reaction score
    Sorry for the doublepost, but it's solved now.

I uninstalled everything again, updated my divers, updated Java again and reinstalled the whole game after a restart.
    Something of this fixed it :P