Soldier of Fortune - Eisenwald Fleet

Reaction score
    The Eisenwald Fleet is stationed on the server Elwyn Enternity and we are recruiting. We offer everything all these other factions offer so I won't write all that stuff down here.

Requirments:

- 20 Years of Age

- Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

- Be Active

If you believe you meet these requirments jump on the Elwyn Eternity Teamspeak 3 server and poke [ESN] Dreadstar or contact me via Steam at Dreadstar_RGJ.

voice.elwyneternity.com

Soldier of Fortune will be branching out to other servers soon! We are primarily looking for mature PvPers who are active. If you believe you are mature and under 20 years of age and you would like to join come on TS3 and we can chat. We are willing to let this requirment slide for the right type of pilot.

~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~v^v~

You might be asking yourself why our fleet is called Eisenwald but the title of this thread is Soldier of Fortune. Thats a great question and I will do my best to answer that question. The Faction name is Soldier of Fortune however as we are Mercenaries it is important we spread our influence to many servers. Thus we send individual fleets to specific servers. Eisenwald Fleet is currently the only active fleet in deployment. We will be deploying another fleet to the HSZ Server shortly. You may participate in as many fleets as you wish.

As a Mercenary Faction we hire ourselves out to employers but we also hire on additional freelance pilots. A freelance pilot is not a member of Soldier of Fortune but a hired pilot. A freelancer may stay in his current faction. We will be using a Steam Group to coordinate our member and freelancer pilots across multiple servers. If you wish to hire on as a freelancer pilot contact us in the same manner as a potential member would. You may use your current callsign or you may create a fake callsign to protect your identity while freelancing for Soldier of Fortune.

We know have our own private build server to share and test our ships out with allies and friends!

Reaction score
    Info

Elwyn Enternity Server Info: sm.elwyneternity.com:4242

This is the #2 voted NA server and where the action is!

Teamspeak 3 Info: voice.elwyneternity.com

Roster

Dreadstar

Fairytail

Misadventure

Bismark

Fleet

Our fleet is primarily comprised of vessels created by Saria the leader of Lillymu Shipwright Company. As we are mercenaries our time is spent on contract and leaves little time for us to build thus we have come to an agreement with Lillymu Shipwright Company to provide us with ship designs to test in exchange for building some of their superior designs to use in our fleets. You will see custom ships from time to time and other ships we have salavaged and repaired among our fleet as well.

Furberen-class \"Magiliene\" Battleplatform:

Cost: 380 million credits
    Arsenal:
    24 medium Turbolaser turrets
    6 anti-fighter Flechette turrets
    11 Anti-capital Turbocannon turrets
    1 Anti-capital doomsday cannon/missile array
    2 Side-mounted railguns

Ternac-class \"Fire Lilly\" Cruiser:

Cost: 78 million credits
    Arsenal:
    16 medium Turbolaser turrets
    2 anti-fighter Flechette turrets
    1 Anti-capital Turbocannon turret
    2 Forward-mounted shotgun/missile arrays (2-settings)
    4 Decoy drones
    1 Radar jamming Computer

Whisper-class Cruiser

Picture

Stats

For more information about this ship builder and more amazing ships created by her visit this thread:

http://star-made.org/content/lillymu-mercenary-co-needs-bodies

Reaction score
    Today I came upon another ship the size of my Battleplatform Ishimura. The commander of the Valkrie-class ship agreed to a few war games. After several hours of back and forth battle the war games were called off do to spacial anomolies(aka server lag). The Battleplatform Ishimura took heavy damage to two top turrets and small damage to the front of the ship as well as the hanger.

The Valkrie-class vessel took devasting damage to its nose as well as heavy damage to the bottom and rear of the vessel.

All in all the war games was a success.

Reaction score
    While patrolling in the Fire Lilly-class ship Firestorm I came upon a group of explorers who called themselves the Deathbladez. After several tense moments it was deterimined that even though they had an agressive name they had no hostile intent toward me or my ship. After much drinking and eating I learned that they had fled their last home in search for a better tomorrow. They had been wandering from sector to sector trying to locate a new place to hang their hats.

The next day we moved out together. I could patrol the spacelanes while also helping my new found friends find a new home. It took quit a few hours but finally we found the perfect sector. While they built their station I built several defensive turrets and deployed them for their protection. After one final feast I gathered my meager belongings and headed back to the Firestorm in preperation to leave. Before entering hyperspace I dropped one last cargo container filled to the brim with 250,000,000 credits.

Who knows what will become of the Deathbladez. The next time I meet them they may be a foe.

Reaction score
    Today was a very eventful day. As the Firestorm and I continued to patrol the universe looking for a fight we came upon a distress call. It seems that a pilot had lost his ship and was freefloating through space with little oxygen left. Narrowing down his location I brought the Firestorm in close for a better look.

Sure enough there he was a little white speck floating through the blackness of space. It was several hours before he woke. He had been floating for days and without food and little water had come close to death. As we journeyed back toward the center of the universe I began to fill sorry for this lone explorer.

A spatial rift (server crash) had caused his ship to be swallowed up by a blackhole never to bee seen again. Knowing I had enough spare parts we built him a shuttle he could return to his home planet. Feeling charitable I stashed 250,000,000 credits aboard his new vessel. I assume when he finds it he will be overjoyed.

Not more than an hour after sending Btr0n on his way I recieved a distress call. I believe thier names were Turkey and Joy but I can\'t quit recall as I was only able to speak with them for a moment after the conflict. A hostile ship was bombarding the planet they were surveying. They had been exploring planets trying to find one suitable to humans. The pilot went by Crush thus I knew he had to be a pirate.

Upon arriving I discovered his ship floating in space and a shuttle speeding off into the blackness. Contacting the two survivors on the planet they explained how they had hid until Crush came down to the planet and then ambushed him. Sadly Crush was able to escape in the shuttle he had brought down to the surface with him. It seems my arrival had spoked him and he dare not return to his ship with my arrival. After disabling the ships security measues I was able to reprogram the ship core so the two survivors could escape in it. We succeeded with only seconds to spare as Crush had returned with a much bigger ship.

By the time I had returned to the bridge the ships shields had been drained by 50%. Throwing the Firestorm into evasive manuevers I noticed his new ship had little to no turrets. All I had to do was remain out of his front arc.

Sure enough my shields began to reform while his shields began to fail in spectacular rays of blues and reds. The fight was over very quickly after that. I was able to refit the ship and make it space worthy. Towing it back to where the battle began I gave this ship to the two survivors and sent them on their way.

Reaction score
    May have accidentally a few of your drones near some shops. They flew after my big ship and my turrets got them.

Reaction score
    @Charger, Those are turret bait, you must have ran across a couple from a previous fight. Feel free to destroy them. The faction relation system is pretty funky right now, sets allies to enemies and vice versa on its own. You probably were set to enemy and the drone saw you. I am hoping the next update fixes the problem.

@Everyone, Saria provided me with some new pictures for the ships. Check them out!