So many ideas, not enough time.

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    So I've been having a ton of ideas for projects in StarMade lately, usually during the week days when I'm bored out of my skull and a number of the ideas lately though have been StarMade skins. Now I handle myself quite well when it comes to graphic arts and I'd love to make these skins I keep thinking of, but I literally just don't have enough time between work, life stuff, and working on other projects in StarMade.

So I thought I'd reach out to you foks, to see if any of you might be willing to help me out. Here is just a portion of the list of skins I'd like to eventually have for various projects in StarMade, but don't yet have the time to make them:

Name Where from
    The Stig Top Gear
    Jim Hawkins Treasure Planet
    TOM Toonami
    Link Legend of Zelda (Majora's Mask) - I'd like to use some of the masks as the helmet.

All of these are skins which I'd like to use in projects and videos, but I have so much other stuff going on. None of you have to make them, but if anyone was able to help me out I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'd be sure to use it in a video, where I'd credit you for the great skin. I may tweak it some though, depending on what I end up with, but I'd still note you as the Skin's creator.

Anyway don't feel obligated to help, I just thought I'd reach out and see what was out there. Thanks for reading!

Reactions: NeonSturm

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I might have a go at the Link skin. Seems like fun.

Free time is usually SM time... so i'll have to find some free-free time. :)

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    I might have a go at the Link skin. Seems like fun.

Free time is usually SM time... so i'll have to find some free-free time. :)
    Well that'd be swell! =) I'm planning on making some helmet/masks either way, as Majora's Mask is my favorite LoZ, and I think the masks would be pretty awesome in StarMade. Anyway no pressure, or rush if you choose to do it but thanks in advance if you do! =)