SkylordLuke Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username SkylordLuke

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): UTC+01:00

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 15 hours per week minimum,as Im already almost always online.and no future events that will impact my time with the council.for now

How long have you been playing StarMade? i have been playing starmade for 2 years+
    since then,i worked on number of projects,private , public and some for the game. well.. more than some i suppose.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? First and foremost,i am a creative builder.
    as everybody knows.
    I consider myself to be a great builder,also capable of helping others improve their style and skills.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Since i run my own dedicated starmade YouTube channel for almost 2 years now.,i have considerable experience with talking to people and answering all kinds of questions about the game,or private.

What are some of your weaknesses? My Weaknesses.. some people who know me very well,will say i give up to people too much.being "Mr. nice guy".
    Dont know if that is good or bad,but i can say that my consciousness is clear.

What motivates you to become a council member? The people who play the game with me motivate me the most. We all want this game to succeed.
    we all have fun together. This community is something that is very rare outside,and if i can do something,to make sure its stays like that,or to further improve communication between people.. ill do it.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I dont consider myself one of the bigger people in the community,there are people who did more than i ever could.
    but i try to keep people interested in the game.
    By giving them new things to enjoy. New ideas to explore. And future to hope for.
    I am Skylord luke. and thank you for reading

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.