Skybox problems

Reaction score
    Hello.

I recently wanted to change my skybox (I've seen it done in starmade before), but I have no idea how to do so. Every time I try to replace the skyobx pictures (with the same image type and same resoltion), I get an error message. But it works normally if I use the default picture.

Help? :3

Reaction score
    Make sure that you are saving the bitdepth of the image as 32, else it wont work, most photo editing applications will save png\'s as the highest (64) by default.

Reaction score
    I cannot seem to save as .png file after I switch the bit depth to 32 iin photoshop. What is going on ? D:

Koloss_Meshuggah

Resident Wall Flower
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been having the same problem, I\'m using Gimp to make a nebula background. I made sure all 6 skybox images were 512 resolution and converted them to indexed mode with 32 color limit. It still didn\'t work and I\'m out of ideas. Should I make it less than 32 ? Does anyone know how to solve this one ?

Edit: I changed the color limit to 16 and no progress. I\'m guessing the color limit in Gimp is the same thing as bit depth, right ?