[Skin] Metroid - Samus Aran: Gravity Suit

Reaction score
    This is a skin based off of Samus Aran from the Metroid video game series in her gravity suit (all rights to the original model belong to the Nintendo company). I created this skin for myself, but I'll share it in case anyone else wants to use it. I may or may not add more detail to it at a later date.

Just right click on the image and select "save as".

I had a lot of issues getting everything to line up propperly. It seems even the defaul Star Made skins don't line up 100%, but rather rely on using a background color very similar to the color of the rest of the skin to fill in the gaps. This made it very difficult to create a multi-colored skin. I did a lot of trail and error to get it as good as I could. Here is what it looks like in-game:

Please don't edit this without my permission. I don't really want to see 10,000 recolors surfacing everywhere. Uploading it to any Starmade skin site is fine as long as you drop me a comment in this thread with a link. Enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can I please make a fusion suit and a phazon starting from this? it might look completely different in the end but I\'ll still give you credit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh, sorry, I\'m new to forums and to this game in general, didnt mean to make anyone upset..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Leave him be... He\'s A) new, and B) asking permission... So he\'s doing the right thing sorta, and the wrong thing sorta.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Ulithium_Dragon

Would not have helped anyway.