SITH Cruiser SD class

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    work in progress
    ok. This one isn't really something that exists in official Star Wars mainstream or anywhere else, call it SITH modification of early VSD prototype or something like that.
    Because SW capitals are huge and smaller Star Destroyer Class or simillar starting from 700 - 1200 meters lenght i chose to build kinda prototype.
    Big enough for Star Made but not too big so hopefuly it wont cause troubles on servers. will have docking area inside for few tie fighters or other small fighter crafts, plus one shuttle. shields and power system its still open topic since balancing isnt finished yet.
    Im pretty sure that this exact project wont be released for public, but i may build later other standarized versions for market with clean hulls so everyone can place own insignia, install own power and weapons systems.
    i'll put here later some more details about it.
    hopefuly ill have enough time for that

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just new screenshot added few details to the hull there is also more inside but not ready for show

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok update march 12
    still lots of work here but looks ok already

this is view from bridge ... still kinda empty

crew, officers area >

some corridors

changed bit inside hangar

part of engine compartment >

this is airlock ... well kinda, in the tower anyway the staircase leading to bridge cause we have no elevators
    outside same thing

its still work in progress :D
    u can see this here:
    madrealms.net:4242 in sector 2.2.3 i left some doors opened to give access
    please dont litter in this sector

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    thing is i docked it and apparently cause some bug or lag somehow it wasnt...
    there wont be public release and no one will cry after that

nice work

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Its Really bad luck thats this beauty never will come public :(
    I visit youre Ship before you made this post here i found it by suprise and i was really impressed about the beauty and details of this beast.
    I was really looking forward to fly it by myself and enjoy the optic and feeling !!
    It was a really really awsome Ship
    and you really have no saved schematic of any build from this beauty ???

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys
    Im pretty sure who did it. It started when i logged first time to SM, two griefers got me by then killing me and blowing up my builds, i didint knew by that time how to protect builds. Later one of those guys lost couple ships in sector where i builded my second base with special defence against them. And now actually we dont like each other. I will hunt and kill them on sight everytime ill find them, and from now also everyone who is cooperating with bastards .
    No biggie, except clean install fortunatley i do copies of whole SM folder from time to time and found it there, i thought i lost it before. Its not the lastest version with turrets consoles already on bridge and few other smaller details, but still there is not much work to do to come back to latest state of development. As this one was my private customized SD i think now its good time to start preparing this clean public version. Except fleet insignia and other markings should i remove ship systems for you ? I mean power shields and engines.

Reaction score
    Wow great news... maybe you should post names of those greafers or at least PM me.
    About public version: If you want to keep your(original) ship unique do as you sad and remove what you want...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is why I build the ship in singleplayer then upload the schematic once finished

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear masterzh i dont know for now, if its appropriate to post names , ill give you on PM. For sure i have now full scale war with them, maybe later they will make me do it, time will show.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Blitzwing shall punish all who commit the serious crime of piracy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im glad i can count on your support friends. today ill focus on public version

Reaction score
    the damaged Star Destroyer, looks quiet like the Ravenger, Darth Nihilius ship from Star Wars Kotor 2

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070410023606/starwars/images/b/b2/Ravager.jpg