Sioux Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well I think it\'s safe to say things have been kicked up a notch around here. Those are some of the most impressive ships I\'ve ever seen. I think I can hear some of my vessels trembling in their hulls at the thought of meeting these in combat. ;)

Loving the planetary base also, that is one big shipyard you\'ve got there.

I am looking foward to more awe-inspiring works.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Thank you guys so much for your kind comments! I haven\'t been around in a while, but I have been busy and will be releasing a large stream of new ships (20+) in the coming days. Including the much anticipated SFW. Aetherius. In the mean time, heres some eye candy and a privew!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is much a preasheated and cant whait for the other ships

and Best Christmas present ever!!

Reaction score
    Has anyone seen my jaw? I could\'a sworn I dropped it around here somewhere...

(All jokes aside, the what i saw of the Aetherius, as well as the stardancer is simply incredible.)

Reaction score
    i-i am lost for words i just can grasp such beauty and such firepower i salute you in ways i cannot express these are the most amazing ships in the history of mankind i have personaly download all of your ships *coudent help my self* keep up the amazing work

-Threehands

Reaction score
    this is a bumb / question i\'ve seen that you are still building on mushroom fleet are you going to stop building for the public?

thanks

taco

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    These ships... so beautiful...

Is it at all possible you and PCFW could collaborate on a build sometime? ^.^ I\'d love to see what we could come up with

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I am left speechless. Not ust the design is incredible, all those ships actually are capable to standing their ground against anything in their class. Absolutely wonderful.