Since there doesn't seem to be a thread for this..

Is it ugly

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Sometimes, it's your own invention that can destroy you
    I knew my Carrier-S was quite powerful, but not powerful enough to wreck itself
    (Yes, it has no decorations, deal with it.)

That Carrier-S lost 70k mass, 8mil shield capacity, 410k shield regen, 5 mil power regen and half of it's power capacity.

All of this was done with 2 75% ion lasers and 16-24 missile shots with some ion and laser slaves, so no pulse or/and overdrive was used.

I bought another one because my ship got temporarily ghosted after i crashed, but when i bought it it became "unghosted" so i decided to shoot the newer one, so this was a Carrier-S shooting a Carrier-S.

What i now know
    Thatt COULD be considered a glass cannon because 1 laser shot get rid of 70% it's shields.
    That i need moar shields on it.

(Admins/Mods, feel free to merge this thread if there's a larger more appropiate thread)

missiles op pls dont nerf pls pls

Reaction score
    Sometimes, it's your own invention that can destroy you

Now there's an adage that I know well. I've blown more holes in my stuff trying to defend it than my opposition.

then again, my weapon testing can be quite cruel. My most terrifying weapon I have made recently was a 1 to 1 machine gun cluster with overdrive that can punch through 2mil shields in seconds. and what did I put it on? A Cruiser of all things!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I guess that my ship name wasn't really accurate

Thanks Rashala!