Siimple suggestion: Allow PlexDoors to be connected to the core

Reaction score
    Or add a Door CPU to it, but this is basically just to allow pilots to open hatches to for example:

- Open a bomb hatch, then dropping them using a Docking system

- Open a door for docked AI-controlled fighters to come out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There not much point to this, you can drop docked items alraedy, jus press T, and find the docked object you\'d like to undock. And if you want to meak it so you have to open doors to get to the core, jsut make loads of plex doors, ive made one plex door to get to mine, and plex doors to get in, if i want to undock, my turrets, i can, but i dont know why i would.

Reaction score
    Remote doors and possibly macros for chaining control blocks together (in this case a chain of Door>undock, a more advanced example could be undock>plexlifter>door1>door2>door3 to make that classic chain-of-doors launch tube for fighter ships) would be awesome.

Reaction score
    Is allow remote controlled Plex doors/Blocks tha tare capable of moving other blocks (like pistons inminecraft, but better), to make a sort of \"Bomb hatch\" where the door is opened, the bomb/torpedo/Drone/SUICIDE DRONE *hint hint*, is pushed out and undocked, so as not to have a really ugly and vulnerable protrusion coming out of the ship.