Signs(write a text on special object)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Hi, everybody. in game also reflected on one thing. And as it is possible to play without signs/plates (that is a subject on which it is possible to write the text). And it wouldn't be bad) to place For example indexes at the station (an input and output etc.).

certainly a sign example I showed the wrong, but I hope you understood about what there is a speech)

Reaction score
    At the very least, allow messages to be written on plex doors. To be able to select the block, and then press a key to open a dialogue wouldn\'t require huge server resources. In fact, labeling for other players or yourself can be a time saving feature. A sign on the door that says \"Reactor Room,\" \"Engine Room,\" or \"No Gravity Beyond this Point,\" could add depths to this game. How many blueprints have you downloaded only to spend a half hour trying to find the right path to the ship core? One sign that says \"Ship Core\" could save much grief.

I got lost in my space station yesterday. I spent an hour trying to find the room where my mineral separators and presses were. Since they\'re useless now, I wanted to sell them, but I couldn\'t find them. If I could write messages on my plexdoors, I could have avoided this. Now I have a giant empty room. Maybe I\'ll tear down the back wall and put in another landing pad. Hmmm...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think thay should connect,so the more adjacent sign blocks the bigger the text,

So its like the sign on Galactica.

Reaction score
    the signs is a good idea but unlike minecraft a wood sign is not fitting for space mabby a \"holo mesage\" that is more or less a sign but it has a blue backround is semi se truable and if walked tru desterst and gets blury and i can see this being a later on thing so i dont epect it soon if it duse hapen

but i think thare nesasary im geting lost to much if i had a resorse to say

core->

storage