Recognized by Council Show FP & Claimed systems in diplomacy tab

Reaction score
    FP:
    So that if you know how close you are to making a faction's homebase vulnerable. Right now we are left in the dark and have no idea if it is worth sieging a faction or simply giving up because they have too many faction points.

Claimed Systems:
    People can make claims that are galaxies away and never be found. These ought to be visible because it doesn't seem to make sense in my opinion that a galactic organisation/faction/empire star system claim of space is unknown to the general public. I feel like a whole solar system shouldn't be able to "hide". Displaying the coordinates of claimed systems could give people an understanding of the spread of a faction. I have heard some people say that people should only be able to claim systems adjacent to the home system. That would work to and make it not necessary to have claimed systems shown in the diplomacy tab.

Last edited:
    Reactions: jontyfreack
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    ...Or you could just use scanners since that displays the coordinates of the system claim?

Reaction score
    ...Or you could just use scanners since that displays the coordinates of the system claim?
    wow I'll have to check that out
    thanks for the info
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465679600,1465678272][/DOUBLEPOST]*Suggestion edited.*

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I personally think that the entire fp system should be packed in the garbage, but I'll pass this on regardless (because you have a point).