Shipyard Player-Shop integration

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just a quick post about an idea that popped in my head.

What if you could link a player-shop with a shipyard computer. That way other players or the trading guild could sell to you the resources you need for your ship while your not there. Heck you could even log in to discover your ship has been completed while you were gone. All you would need to do is stock your shop with credits, and connect it to your shipyard.

Players could then either choose Credits, Faction points, or other resources as payment.

Just a thought :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Would be neat if you could do the reverse and have people pay and then your shipyard produce their ship for them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I think that player shops need some changes, and this is one I would like to see. It would really stream line the trade of resources, much faster than having to look at a blueprint, write stuff down, go to the shop, and manually set everything.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'd like to add to this the suggestion of allowing people to buy ships at a player shop/shipyard. If you're a safe haven in a system full of pirates you're bound to earn some pocket change through damaged player ships dropping by for repairs.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443461288,1443461117][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, how did I manage to completely skip over Thadius' post? I need glasses or somethin'.