Ships refuse to load when launching game.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Whenever I launch my game and load up my server the station and ships near me refuse to load. A few chunks will pop in and then nothing. The server isn't chugging or throwing out error messages and it doesn't mater how long I wait the missing chunks will not load. To fix this I fly 5k away, wait a few minutes for the sectors to unload and fly back where all the ship and station chunks will finally load in correctly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Waiting awhile in the starting menu seemed to help once for me. you can try that.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    While the new patch makes loading significantly better, I still have this issue. I even flew around in half a ship for a while and it didn\'t render until I logged out and back in again without the additional load of my home sector.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There could be corrupted stuff in there, maybe try reseting the universe, after saving your blueprints ?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don\'t think anything is corupted because they load fine it just doesn\'t render everything when the game is under heavy load but only on login, loading durring sector changes seems fine, still slow and sometimes I have to get close to a ship for it to fully render in but they do render in the end.

A reset wouldn\'t be an option until we have station blueprints.