Ship Schematics

Reaction score
    Okay, now I know this is not technically a project, but I felt that this fitted in quite nicely.

Quite simply, I was looking around for some inspiration for a design, and came down on this website that has all the schematics for all the ship in Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5 etc.

I thought this would be a great help to all those looking to build replicas, or ships based off of these.

They are exceptionally detailed and the database is just simply HUGE.

I hope this helps all of you Spaceship fans out there to build your favourite ships.

Enjoy:

http://www.shipschematics.net

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Will you include StarGate too?

I am most interested into the interior layout. Jefferies tubes, hallways, the engine room\'s or bridge\'s position is, etc. and how it fits to the outer design.

For all the different (or not so different) Enterprises... What is actually the difference?

I want to see the newer models, especially from ships like the Enterprise in \"StarTrek into Darkness\" and Andromeda, or deep space nine.

Mass-dependent engine sounds.

First, please check out this video and listen to the engine sounds. (Star Trek: Into Darkness spoiler warning)

But there is so many image material in the www, that I have issues finding the qualitative and modern things I like.

I also like unusual ships aka Warhammer40k etc with scale and interior to visible.

I need interior and layout sketches for RP ships. Not that I have no imagination, but I miss some checklist while doing ships and don\'t want to end up with too few space for something or a 300m walk between bridge and toilet :)

Reaction score
    Most of the blueprints I\'ve been able to find have been of the exterior, but I\'ll keep looking and let you know what I find. I too have been looking for interior schematics, but they seem to be few and far inbetween.

Good luck with your own search and please feel free to post anything useful you find, here.

Sincerely