Ship Movement on Server while I am disconnected.

Reaction score
    In a server environment, if I were to be in a ship when I disconnect from a server and another faction member moved the ship, would I move with the ship (remaining inside still)? Or would I just spawn in empty space?

I'm suspecting the latter because it would be difficult to keep spawn locations moving with the ship. However, is there anyway to get around this? I'm pretty sure you exit out of all computers when you exit the server so spawning back in would result in spawning into empty space if the ship moves.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Your spawn location is your location when you logged off as far as I know. SO you would be left out in the middle of no where.

Pro Tip: ALWAYS carry an extra core with you. They are dirt cheep and may save you literally hours of "Walking" through space to a shop , your base, or to get killed in order to spawn at your base.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    A recent update allowed your character logging off/on spawning to be tied to a ship instead of universe location. As long as you are aligned/in gravity, you should be okay.

Reaction score
    A recent update allowed your character logging off/on spawning to be tied to a ship instead of universe location. As long as you are aligned/in gravity, you should be okay.
    Thanks! This is useful for a roaming fleet I guess