Bug Ship gone when I spawn?

Reaction score
    My ship is always gone when I spawn back in xD Done the search and everything. Doesn't show up. Clicked N, nothing. I could grab the log if you tell me how.

It works when my friend hosts a lan though. But he's usually on when I drop out.

Oh and my character spawns in the same place I left off at. Regardless of whether or not I was in my ship.

Reaction score
    is this issue occuring on Single player or multiplayer or both? if on SP try typing the command "/force_save" and then exit the game.

also when you go into the nav menu (N) you dont find your ship in the list of near objects? or the find last ship button, cannot find your ship?

also when you sign into the game, you will always be in astronaut mode. so if you sign out while in a ship, you can expect to sign back in, in astronaut mode, and just out side the ships core. but in this case you say your ship is completely gone, so that is indeed a problem. (movement while signing out shouldn't be a problem as after a test of signing out at fullspeed, i signed back in right next to my ship core, so the game seems to kill your ships velocity when signing out, which is overall a good thing)

let me know if the force save command works or not. if not, then yes, plz provide a log and ill send it to the test team. the logs can be found in the logs folder of your SM installation folder. the log with the number 0 should always be your most recent log, and then 1 you second most recent 2 your third most recent, and so on.

Reaction score
    Well, it suddenly saves my ship now, but I'll be sure to use that force save command just in case. If it does it again, I'll snag the log and pm you. Thanks for your help though.

Reactions: OdraNoel