Ship core

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm sure it's been said, but the ability to move a ship core seems almost necessary. I know there are amazing builders out there who can come up with an idea and execute it perfectly, but sometimes when I, and I assume other people start building, the idea shifts a little, one part looks better than where we started and we have to rebuild completely. I can imagine that the programming involved may be difficult, but it might be easier to allow a second ship core to be placed so the original can be moved. Maybe make it so that you can't exit build mode until there is only one core. I hope this gets some traction.

Reaction score
    I dont think it would be that difficult. Just turn the ship into a hulk (Astroid for this purposes) and also allow people to attach cores onto objects and hults to turn them into ships. So by removing the core it would act like being in a build block and removing it, you just pop out into astronaut mode, the ship changes its classification to that of an astroid, or a new class of \"space hulk\", and you go place the core somewhere else and it returns to its \"ship\" state as normal.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Make it like faction module (Limited, only protected if one exists) limited, only fly-able if one core exists.

Maybe change it\'s classification to \"Ship-Modul\"?

While in build mode, you can drag unclaimed Ship-Moduls close to your ship\'s build box and attach it to any position inside/on your ship.

They will be in the ship\'s coordinate system and merge like a planet does merge another after a /change_sector to another planet\'s sector while inside a build block on said planet.