Shield Nerf /suggestions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have some suggestions how to rebalance the shield nerf .

Option number one 1.

-Keep the shields as they are, as of this moment, and ad an "Assist" function into the BOBBY Ai unit. so when you would build a ship with AI it woud have the Option to assist a ship (stay close to it, target Targets attacking it).

-Add Repair Drone Module"" Something that would repair the ship (even the destroyed blocks). As the most annoying part for when building a ship ATM. is it taking damage. and then repairing it beacuse it is impossible to repair it exactly as it was!

And please PLEASE Drasticly increase the LASERS speed! Flying at 50kmh, is very annoying. when you have 2 Fighters Batteling and keep flying lefto to right! Also make it so More thrusters = Faster turning speed.

Option number 2.

-Make the shields as THEY WERE BEFORE.

-Add an EMP Turret. That has a preset size lets say a 5x5 circle. It also needs to have a huge amount of energy stored at disposal with a cooldown of 10 minutes.

Hitting something with the Electro Magnetic Pulse would disable its controls and shields for 10 seconds leaving it defenceless

Option Number 3. (my fav!)

-Take everything from the first option

-The EMP turrets from second.

Why i like this option. Beacuse of better AI ships, i see more . longer epic battles. Lets say Faction vs Faction

Both of them has a capital a bunch of small AI ships Some medium ships and a ton of fighters.

This is the kind of battles i would LOVE to see. Big long Fights . BIG SHIPS SHOULD SUSTAIN ALOT OF DAMAGE! They should be Able to handle Atleast 50 Fighters(thinking of a BIG capital ship) On its own! without any help!

I would just like to write a few more words about making the AMC Lasers Faster, Try having 2 fighters fight eachother The bullets are just TOO SLOW Everything is flying weirdly. it should be much much faster.

Again thank you for taking the time to reading this. i hope you liked my suggestions!

-PanFritz

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don\'t really think we need nerfing other stuff to balance the killed shield regen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I didnt say nerf other stuff o_O

i just suggested a few things to be added

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    All that needs nerfing is the capacity, which needs a somewhat larger buff than it was given, and the regeneration speed, which is anyway irrelevant in cambat situations thanks to the regen delay. That should be more than enought to rebalance this.