Bug Shield indication not working

Reaction score
    Hey, I have a bug that causes the shields indication to always stay on 100% no matter if I am in the ship or shotting at another watch its shield value while having it selected. Even the shield effect always stays blue also when the shields are entirely down.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Curious, could you post your logs / provide a screenshot? Otherwise the developers can't do much with this. Also there is a bug reporting system directly built-into the launcher, try that too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Same thing happened to me, there wouldn't be much to see in a screenshot since there's no real indications of it, but this has already been put on BugTracker, don't worry.

Reactions: hindos
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, I have a bug that causes the shields indication to always stay on 100% no matter if I am in the ship or shotting at another watch its shield value while having it selected. Even the shield effect always stays blue also when the shields are entirely down.
    The shield were recently ,not a lot, balancet betwen recharge and resistence.Your regen is big and 1000 damage?No problem solved a lot faster then said.Or is visual glitch,the shield do work normlay but it looks like they are at 100%.It could be because the ame loaded a sector a was calculateing you entrace,to have the same ammount of shiels but the gmae had more tasks and it faild calculateing the damage?Not sure it is simeting that needs research.