Shared Thoughts For Enhancing Quality Of Life

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That would let you make a real slick computer console for RP work stations and things like that. I'd like to see some of the deco panels in wedge too. And lights, in all shapes.

Reaction score
    How about navigational display map... or idk a three dimensional hologram block that uses map data

Reactions: Asvarduil
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    How about a display wedge.
    Simple, yet brilliant. I'm thinking curved monitors for workstations....oh yeah :)
    How about navigational display map... or idk a three dimensional hologram block that uses map data
    I think this would be seriously cool. You should really flesh this idea out and start a thread on it. In my mind it's more of an rp thing than anything else but, if it turns out to make life easier than the nav panel I'll happily add it here.

Added your thread

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, I'd really like a map hologram too. Even if it only displayed the current system's stars, planet orbits, asteroid belts, planets, and the player's sector position as a dot thing. I don't see why it shouldn't be possible. The biggest problems would probably end up being getting the render order bugs (Glass, transparent entities) squished, if I know anything at all.