SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS (Thank you for reading :))

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have several suggestions for the game :3

1.) Actual stars (Not just a light ball, real stars. Of course make their spawn rates EXTREMELY rare and distant. Have big blue ones, small white ones, huge red ones... All kinds of them! :))

2.) Black holes. Not only are they absolutely terrifying in real life, i would like them in the game. I think they would be awesome to look at and avoid! (Cross that event horizon and you're dead.)

3.) Hyperspace Core. Basically a core that lets you speed up VERY fast toward a certain direction. (Possible speeds up to 1000, or more for intervals of 30 seconds. Cooldown rate of 30 minutes)

4.)planets more spread out, have them more unique. Possible rings, small planets and bigger planets! :D

5. Better atmosphere/planet display. Would be nice to not fly into the bottom of planets anymore. just spawn the planet terrain on both sides and have the atmosphere cover the whole planet. :D

6.) Planet life. Would be nice to see some animals maybe. :s

7.) Would love some form of teleporter. (EX. Have a teleporter on space stations, and some on planets. So I can teleport to them :D)

More to be added soon

EDITS:

8.) Would like to see more user friendly things. And a more simpler but helpful tutorial.

9.) Fixed sounds.

10.) Varying gravity. Also would like my guy to not jump 5 blocks in every terrain.

Reaction score
    But a lot of those suggestions are already in other threads.

Point 1: I\'d love to see actual stars. Red Giants, Brown dwarfs, Binary Systems, Neutron Stars, etc

Point 2: Black Holes and other stellar objects would be awesome. As far as i know the black holes are already planned. Nice would be something like worm-holes or other objects like pulsars and magnetars.
    space nebulas would be beautiful too. Just imagine: A faction home in the center of a nebula.

Point 3: I don\'t think this is the right way to have ftl-drive. I\'m more with the idea of jump-gates like posted in many other threads. Also such speeds would eat lots of server-resources= bad performance/lagg

Point 4: Planets, I think the ammount of planets is just fine but there should be something special about
    every one of them. I mean, there are just way to many absolute useless planets.
    Every planet should be worth to be visited. (Also i\'d love to see something like rings!:D)

Point 5: At the moment i\'m fine with the atmospheres looks. yep, i too fly sometimes toward the bottom but that\'s not a big deal.

Point 6: Schema already said that he\'s working on something like NPC\'s, animals and stuff like that:)

Point 7: Yep, some teleportation device would be awesome but it should be balanced.
    If it gets into the game i hope it will use enormous ammounts of energy for every teleport.

8, 9, : i actually tought the tutorial was pretty simple. very easy to understand. the sound sometimes acts strange but it\'s still alpha.

10: I\'m fine with the jump-height but schema said he\'s already planning some ground vehicles:D

best regards,

Chosen Mimes

btw...yep my english is not the best, as it\'s not my mother-tongue:/
    don\'t be mad, please.