Serverside Blueprint Storage

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am just FULL of questions for this game, huh?

If I send my friend the .SMD files from my singleplayer blueprints folder, where does he put them to have that ship pop up in the multiplayer server's shops?

Cheers!

Reaction score
    Well if someone one is hosting the server and your both playing in the same sever all you need to do is load the ship from the shop. You go to catalog and press load from local. Then type in the name of the ship and it should load up to the servers catalog. You can also do ths through admin commands found in the help section of this site.
    If it's just for his game all you need to do is have him save the file anywhere on his computer. Then from the secondary lauch window(lets you login to the game and change from sandbox to Team Deathmatch) open up the ship catalog and imprt.

either option should work unless i'm wrong about something.

Reaction score
    I think you have to upload it (then it will upload as a .sment) then download onto dedicated computer, and then import the files with the launcher, because from what I understand, just copying the files into the proper folder will not force the server to load them.

Reaction score
    You have to go to your Catalog Manager, from there, select your ship and use the export function.
    Then, you go to your export folder in the blueprint folder and copie it to your friend.
    He will just have to import them in the catalog manager.
    The exported files should be in .sment

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    When I go to upload a ship I get a error saying ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExcption:-1. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I accidetally deleted my ship\'s catalog and lost my ship. How do I use the backup calalog in the export folder of the Blueprints?