Server Help

Reaction score
    It's been some time since I've ran a starmade server, been a few years, and I have some questions in regards to server limitations, mainly in regards to blueprints.

I already know I can limit a number of blueprints associated with each player account. However I am unsure how to impose limits on the blueprints themselves. I see some servers have limitations on size and block limit, and was curious as to how those limitations were implemented and how to implement them.

Any help would be very much appreciated, as that was my biggest problem years ago, when people spawned in huge ridiculous ships constantly trying to crash the server, if not lag the server horribly.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Those limits are purely maintained by the admins, on the grounds of we see it we delete it

Reaction score
    Would be great to have more server options in the future. Takes a lot of manpower to maintain the rules at times.

Reaction score
    Those limits are purely maintained by the admins, on the grounds of we see it we delete it
    I see. This is what I and my fellow admins had to do when we had a server up and running. Was hoping for some update in regards to setting limits to blueprints, but I guess not :(