Server Configurations

Reaction score
    And what does all that have to do with server configs haha

Follow up question for you guys. Qweesdy mentioned the ability to upload blueprints from the client's local computer. In general would you say that is a good thing or a bad thing, and why? Would I turn away players by having the feature removed? I already plan on having an unlimited amount of blueprints for everyone anyway.

Also the wording on the config file is a bit weird. By default the blueprints are private and default pirate blueprints is also set to true. This means people and pirates cannot use other blueprints right? The way its worded was a bit confusing. It sounds like both need to be true though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The pirates can use any uploaded blueprint. So please, if that is enabled, don't upload your titan. Both settings don't need to be on to keep blueprints private, just the one for private blueprints has to be true. The pirates just use any uploaded ship.

If you're making an RP server that encourages the creation of ships on the server itself you can just switch the blueprint upload to false.
    But it generally is a good idea to leave it set to true, because if it isn't for RP purposes people will complain. If you've looked at the ships available for download you'll know why.

Tip: To have your own default pirate ships, just delete the isanths from 'default blueprints' and add different ships. The trade guild might use them too then, but I'm not sure. Chances are high that they will though.

Reaction score
    So theres no way to prevent pirates from using player made ships? It does keep things interesting but I have run into problems as a result

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    To disable pirates using player blueprints you can disable the default pirate blueprint setting thing by setting it to false (the description for the setting says that enabling it will allow uploaded blueprints to be used in pirate waves).