Selectable spawn %age of pirate blueprints

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So people can upload blueprints and set pirates to use them. That's fine.

But what's to stop someone uploading enormous blueprints and then coming across entire fleets of pirates in very difficult to kill fleets?

I think it would be useful if there a new option in the admin tab of the console to allow admins to set a % for each blueprint for how likely it is that it spawns for pirates.

That way, it could be controlled to make fleets more believable...lots of little ships with a smaller chance of bigger cruisers.

Reaction score
    Or simply make pirate spawns turned off by default for player-added blueprints.

Same bullshit with the admins.txt, if you leave it empty everybody is admin yay!

These are all just tiny little tweaks that could prevent major issues.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No I disagree, being an admin I enjoy the fact that other users can import things in. That way, when i come across a new ship, I\'m surprised to see it as well. When that happens, at least I can then say \'Damn thats a powerful ship, that needs adjusting and adjust it.\'

Perhaps, to placate everyone the option to turn off pirate imports for users in the config file should also be added so at least you have choice.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well, both the percentage, the conig, and a system simplifying editing pirate ships should be introduces, I belive.