Secret Project Preview: Kaoru Kimura

Reaction score
    Sneak peek at proper 'big' ship I've been working on, which will be a tribute to Kaoru Kimura, aka Betwixt & Between.

This is only the core room. Stats? Multi millions is all I can say at this point.

Reaction score
    What exactly is the Kaoru Kimura?

Well, it is a giant space pagoda. Here it is parked next to my station. The framework of the superstructure is complete, done freestyle and by hand with little planning. It is already armed to an extent as well. It doesn\'t have full power yet because it is still missing a micro planetoid base at the bottom which will hold aux power and thrusters.

It\'s not built for combat, but it can fight if it wants. You wouldn\'t like to be hit by it.

Reaction score
    I\'ve begun the framework for the island that the pagoda stands on. When it\'s done it will be weathered up and more natural looking, with gardens and trees on it.

It\'s pretty big now. The island is actually extending under the space station in the pic to give you an idea.

Reaction score
    the sheer fact that this was done by hand is impressive enough

do you plan on adding like meditation pools and the like to the grounds? looks like it\'ll be awesome when finished

Reaction score
    I\'m going to try to add some things like that. I\'m not sure if I\'ll pull it off well, maybe when the new angle blocks come out I\'ll have more options for that stuff.

Reaction score
    Beginnings of the forward bridge:

Outside from edge of island, big stairway up (the foundation is way too high to jump onto)

Basic outline of island internals

Reaction score
    Really starting to take shape now. I\'m still not really planning specifically how things look, just building as I feel it should be.