Screenshot Redraw Thread

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Hello everyone! I'd like to do some drawings based on Starmade, but I don't know what I should do. So, I've made this thread. Submit a screenshot, and I'll end up drawing it eventually. First come first serve, unless you
    a.) have a REALLY cool screenshot
    or
    b.) pay me money.

So, post a screenshot in this thread, and I'll draw it!

PS- If anyone else wants to post screenshots they've already redrawn in this thread, go ahead!

Reaction score
    Aww turd, you had to post this as my desktop HD crapped out. I had all my screens on there...

Will you be adding cool stuff to the pictures, like explosion and kittens? Or just drawing them?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Aww turd, you had to post this as my desktop HD crapped out. I had all my screens on there...

Will you be adding cool stuff to the pictures, like explosion and kittens? Or just drawing them?
    I'll be adding cool things as I see fit. Maybe some lightning between two chunks of a ship split in half by a tanker missile, or extra cool explosions, or fire on a ship crashed on a planet, able to burn because of the atmosphere.

Also, I got some pictures sent to me over chat last night by @Zyrr and @Crusade to draw.

EDIT- And a submission from Nauvran.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nauvran
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

"Raid"

Sorry for low res, but laptop cannot into 1080p. Awesome screen taken right before my game crashed from the break off. Have fun! xD

Last edited:
    Reaction score

"Raid"

Sorry for low res, but laptop cannot into 1080p. Awesome screen taken right before my game crashed from the break off. Have fun! xD
    This is one of the times I really wished starmade had engine trails. Took me way longer than it should have to figure out some of the ships were actually in action and firing.

Reaction score
    This is one of the times I really wished starmade had engine trails. Took me way longer than it should have to figure out some of the ships were actually in action and firing.
    Isn't there a mod for that?

Reaction score
    Engine Trails would be nice, also I think this with some changes could look nice.

Reactions: Keptick